Healthy Feat RDN aims to help clients struggling with medical issues to feel confident about managing their nutritional choices and needs. We'll work together to create healthier lifestyle habits that last long after you leave the office, and which are tailored to your specific situation.
Whether you are looking to manage your diabetes, kidney disease, control your weight, crush the nutrition confusion, or improve your relationship with food, Healthy Feat RDN can help you feel more confident in managing your own health.
A little background on Janae:
- Over 15 years of experience as an RDN
- Licensed Dietitian in New Mexico since 2009
- Bachelor’s of Science in Dietetics from Brigham Young University & M.A. from Tufts University
- Dietetic Internship: Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, MA
- 2014 Emerging Dietitian Award, NM Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management